Are you interested in teaching the next generation of Touch Football stars? Are you enthusiastic and passionate about Touch Football? Do you enjoy coaching children?
Queensland Touch Football is now calling for applications for Sporting Schools Field Officer positions for 2017 Term 4 primary schools and selected high school programs. These positions are not full-time, and are subject to booking requests submitted by registered schools who have received funding through the Sporting Schools program.
Sporting Schools Field Officer positions are ideal for university students and people with availability before, during and after school. Field Officers will work closely with the QTF Administration Support Officer and QTF Sport Operations Manager to deliver programs. Sporting Schools Field Officers are responsible for driving overall growth of the sport through:
· The effective, efficient, consistent and professional delivery of the ASC’s Sporting Schools program throughout Queensland primary schools and selected high schools
· Increasing the number of students engaging Touch Football through the Sporting Schools program
· High level communication and support to the schools network and other identified stakeholders of Touch Football
· Providing information to schools, parents and students on affiliated competitions, camps, development clinics and other relevant programs to drive the conversion from school program to competition and mainstream programs
· Proactively promoting the Sporting Schools programs throughout Queensland Schools
· Be aged 18 years or over
· Have a current state/territory Working With Children Check
· Foundation, Talent or Elite level coaching accreditation
· Experience as a Touch Football player, coach or official
· Experience in educating and/or working with School aged students
· Demonstrated success in the delivery of sporting programs
· Excellent oral communication skills supported by interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated initiative and self-management
· Sound presentation and group training skills
· Ability to maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
· Existing knowledge of the ASC’s Sporting Schools program
Field Officers are paid $44.00 per session and are paid at the completion of the program.
*Sessions are between 45 – 60 minutes.
To apply please contact Rae Barker (QTF Administration Support Officer) – email@example.com for an application form.