Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS) is a program that enables students to gain nationally recognised qualifications while at school. Students learn skills and knowledge required for specific industries.
VETiS can be undertaken in years 10, 11 and 12, and can count towards the Queensland Certificate of Education.
The VETiS program provides you with the opportunity to gain:
- practical hands-on training
- valuable skills for greater employability
- credit towards a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- real skills and qualifications while completing high school
- a competitive edge in the employment marketplace
- credit towards further study