Become a QLD Touch Football Field Officer!
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
APPLY NOW: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Ongoing
LOCATIONS: Brisbane | Gold Coast | Ipswich | Toowoomba | Sunshine Coast | Central Queensland | North Queensland
Queensland Touch Football is now calling for applications for casual Field Officer positions responsible for the delivery of Sporting School Touch Football “First Try” programs at primary and high Schools across Queensland.
Sporting School Field Officer positions are ideal for university students and people with availability before, during and after school. Programs are subject to booking requests submitted by approved schools of the government initiative. As schools request a program in your area, you will be asked about your availability to deliver the program.
Field Officers will receive an induction to our Sporting School program, coaching resources, and development opportunities. Field Officers will work closely with the Queensland Touch Football game development staff to deliver programs, promote, and support the growth of Touch Football through:
- The professional delivery of the Sporting Schools touch football program throughout Queensland Primary Schools and selected High Schools.
- Increasing the number of students engaging in touch football through the Sporting Schools program
- High-Level communication and support to the schools network
- Proactively promoting the touch football and Sporting Schools programs throughout Queensland Schools.
- Transition of Sporting Schools participants into affiliate competitions
- Must be over 18 years old
- Have a current Working with Children Check (Blue Card) or willing to obtain
- Hold a minimum of a Sport Australia Community Coaching General Principles Certificate (TFA Foundation coaching accreditation or higher preferred)
- Experience in touch football either as a player, coach or official or sport
- Experience in working with school-aged students
- Excellent oral communication skills supported by interpersonal skills
- Well organised, demonstrate initiative, and ability to manage large groups
- Maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Field Officers are paid $30.00 – $44.00 per session and receive payment at the completion of the program via a Finalisation report. Session are between 45 – 60 minutes and run over 4 – 8 weeks.
To apply for the position please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to QTF Programs and Administration Officer at email@example.com.