Coach Course Information
COACH COURSE INFORMATION
Touch Football Australia (TFA) has officially launched ‘The Nest’ – the home of all Sport Education for Touch Football.
All Coach Courses are now being administered through The Nest. All participants must register via the following link and create a personal account/profile (if you haven’t done so already).
- Foundation Coach: 14+ years of age.
- Talent Coach: 15+ years of age (minimum 6 months Foundation Accredited).
- Elite Coach: 16+ years of age (minimum 12 months Talent Accredited).
- Mastery Coach: TBA
|Course Name||Duration & Format (Approximate only)||Prerequisite||Cost|
|Foundation||4 hours online theory|
3 hours face-to-face workshop
|ASC Community Coaching General Principles Online Course|
Completion of Online Course Modules
|Talent||8 hours face-to-face workshop||Foundation Coach Accreditation (6 months)||$160.00|
|Elite||16 hours face-to-face workshop||Talent Coach Accreditation (12 months)|
ASC Intermediate General Principles Course (details provided at the time of registration)
Register for a course
Please follow the below steps to register for a course. Note: you must have a personal account/profile on The Nest to proceed.
- Select “Training Library.”
- You will be taken to the “Course Landing Page”, select the relevant “Course Category”.
- Click “Purchase” on the course you wish to complete. You will then be required to pay for the course.
- PAYING ONLINE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE REGISTERED INTO A COURSE.
- The course will appear under the “My Training” section of your account.
- Complete all necessary online requirements (view Referee registration how to guide)
- Once completed, register into a face-to-face session via the course calendar.
- You CANNOT book into a face-to-face practical session without completing all theory prior.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration
Please note that all courses are subject to postponement or cancellation. Courses will only proceed if the minimum number of registrations are received.
Click here to view the practical courses in your region.
Register Past Accreditation
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL) AND RECOGNITION OF CURRENT COMPETENCY (RCC)
If you have completed any level of Coaching Accreditation before the introduction of The Nest, you are required to register that accreditation through completion of a Recognition of Prior Learning or Recognition of Current Competency (RPL/RCC) survey.
The RPL/RCC surveys are free to complete. You will be asked a series of questions about your accreditation, and on completion of the short survey, you will be asked to either upload a copy of your old certificate or download and complete a TFA Code of Ethics form
- Please only complete one (the highest) RPL/RCC module per type of accreditation (i.e.if you are a Talent Coach, complete the Talent Coach RPL/RCC only.
- Answer each question to the best of your ability; don’t stress if you can’t remember all the details regarding your course or previous accreditation.
- RPL-RCC “How To” Guide
- TFA Code of Ethics Form (this form can be used if you do not have a copy of your original certificate)