Coach Course Information
All Coach Courses are now being administered through The Nest. All participants must register via the following link and create a personal account/profile (if you haven’t done so already).
- Foundation Coach: 14+ years of age.
- Talent Coach: 15+ years of age (minimum 6 months Foundation Accredited).
- Elite Coach: 16+ years of age (minimum 12 months Talent Accredited).
- Mastery Coach: TBA
|Course Name||Duration & Format (Approximate only)||Prerequisite||Cost|
|Foundation||4 hours online theory|
3 hours face-to-face workshop
|ASC Community Coaching General Principles Online Course|
Completion of Online Course Modules
|Talent||8 hours face-to-face workshop||Foundation Coach Accreditation (6 months)||$160.00|
|Elite||16 hours face-to-face workshop||Talent Coach Accreditation (12 months)|
ASC Intermediate General Principles Course (details provided at the time of registration)
Register for a course
Please follow the below steps to register for a course. Note: you must have a personal account/profile on The Nest to proceed.
- Select “Training Library.”
- You will be taken to the “Course Landing Page”, select the relevant “Course Category”.
- Click “Purchase” on the course you wish to complete. You will then be required to pay for the course.
- PAYING ONLINE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR A COURSE.
- The course will appear under the “My Training” section of your account.
- Complete all necessary online requirements (view Referee registration how-to guide)
- Once completed, register for a face-to-face session via the course calendar.
- You CANNOT book into a face-to-face practical session without completing all theory prior.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration
Please note that all courses are subject to postponement or cancellation. Courses will only proceed if the minimum number of registrations are received.
Click here to view the practical courses in your region.
Register Past Accreditation
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL) AND RECOGNITION OF CURRENT COMPETENCY (RCC)
If you have completed any level of Refereeing Accreditation before the introduction of The Nest, you are required to register that accreditation through completion of a Recognition of Prior Learning or Recognition of Current Competency (RPL/RCC).
All participants are required to email email@example.com with the following information to review:
- Level of Course
- Year of Course
- Date of Course
- Course Presenter
- Course certificate or evidence of attendance
- Any other information to assist in the application
- TFA Code of Ethics Form (this form can be used if you do not have a copy of your original certificate)