Want to join the team at Queensland Touch Football?
We’re currently recruiting for a Programs and Administration Officer.
The Programs and Administration Officer will be responsible for the coordination of QTF programs, including Sporting Schools, general office administration and member services, as well as, assisting with QTF events and operations.
The key accountabilities for the role are outlined below.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of the Sporting Schools program for touch football,
- Provide administrative support for referee and coach education accreditation scheme,
- Coordinate administration support for QTF office,
- Provide support for Member and Affiliate inquiries,
- Provide support in the delivery of QTF Events and activations.
This is an entry level opportunity for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic Programs and Administration Officer to join our team at Queensland Touch Football!
For more information about this role, or to apply, click here: Programs and Administrations Officer
Applications close at COB Wednesday 29 May 2019.