We are currently recruiting for three Affiliate Services Managers.
The positions are full time and based in South East Queensland.
- Gold Coast
The Affiliate Services Manager will collaborate with QTF Central Services and Game Development staff in supporting the delivery of strategic and operational priorities across Queensland.
- Coordination of strategic planning and operational support for Affiliates leading to the development, expansion, and growth of touch football.
- Coordination of best practice administration, governance, compliance and WHS requirements for Affiliates and stakeholders.
- Coordination of training for Affiliates and stakeholders on all aspects of best practice governance, competition delivery and Touch Football online systems.
- Coordination of events and administration of representative pathways programs, programs, and teams.
- Administrative support for Board/Committees to support strategic and operational priorities.
For more information about this role, selection criteria and how to apply,
click here: Affiliate Services Manager.